OMOBIC pushrim sample kit02-07-2022
Sample kits of OMOBIC pushrims with ergonomic shapes are now ready for our customers. Check the details!
In 2022, MBL's range of pushrims was supplemented with products from the OMOBIC line. OMOBIC pushrims, thanks to their various ergonomic shapes and features, are very popular among customers and end-users.
We know how important it is to be able to evaluate a product such as a pushrim, because the choice is an individual matter. In response to our customers’ requests and in order to help distributors and wheelchair manufacturers we have created the OMOBIC pushrims’ set of samples.
The sample kit consists of:
- 13 pushrim samples that have different cross-section and various types of finishes. Every pushrim has its own name;
- Lightweight, branded box in which we have arranged the 12-centimeter long samples in a systematic way. Every sample can be picked up.
- An informative brochure which includes description and cross-section of the pushrims along with item numbers which are ready to be ordered.
OMOBIC sample kits can be ordered contacting your Key Account Manager!
In the OMOBIC pushrim kit you will find samples of the below listed pushrims
- NOVA P – Pushrim with silicone strip, black powder coated
- NOVA H – Pushrim with silicone strip, black hard anodized
- TOUR H – Pushrim with silicone strip, black hard anodized
- ORBIT H – Pushrim with wide rubber strip, black hard anodized
- OPTIMUM P – Black powder coated
- OPTIMUM H – Ergonomic shape , black hard anodized
- OPTIMUM F – Ergonomic shape, dipped pushrim with soft grip - perfect for tetraplegics
- OPTIMUM ZF - Ergonomic shape, dipped pushrim with soft grip - perfect for tetraplegics
- OPTIMUM ZH - Ergonomic shape, black hard anodized
- MAGNESIUM, TITANIUM – extremely lightweight and resistant pushrims with standard round cross-section
- OMOBIC ULTRALIGHT ALUMINIUM – pushrims made of aluminium, lightweight, recommended for lightweight wheels.
All the pushrims can be found in our OMOBIC catalogue.
What is OMOBIC?
OMOBIC is an MBL product line of quality wheelchair components. This line of products is developed for active wheelchair users with focus on performance and design. In our offer you find rear wheels, front wheels, pushrims, tyres, forks and brakes. More information is available here